This article is about the top 10 best and search engines in the World. Several search engines besides Bing and Google are serving us and producing the answers to millions of queries there is strong competition among search engines. Each search engine tries its best to defeat other search engines in the world of the internet. Here, we have listed the Top 10 best search engines in the world. Read and increase your knowledge about search engines.
Top 10 SmartPhone Apps
ChaCha.com is similar to ask.com. In this search engine, users can ask or answer a particular question. They will be provided a satisfactory answer. It provides to the point and precise answers. For example, if you search “tell the country which is the superpower of the world?” or “what is the most popular search engine in the world”. Chacha.com will tell you that America is the superpower in the world and China is in second place and Google is the most popular search engine placed at 1st and yahoo is placed at 2nd. It answers in detail. This search engine is given no. 10 in this list of the top 10 best search engines in the world.
(9) WayBackMachine, archive.org
It is an internet archive search engine. It can be used to find out how a web site was looking in the past, e.g. in 1996. Through this search engine, we can trace the history of a domain. We can also examine how it has been changing over the years. This is given no. 9 in this list of the top 10 best search engines in the world.
DuckDuckGo has several advantages over the other search engines. For example, having a clean interface, not tracking users, not overloaded with ads, having very nice features like one page’s results. If this search engine has enough funding, it will be soon at least the second top search engine in the world. This is given no. 8 in this list of the top 10 best search engines in the world.
It is different from other search engines. WolframAlpha presents itself as a Computational Knowledge Engine that can give us facts and data for several topics. It is capable to do all kinds of calculations. For example, if we enter “mortgage 2015” as input, it will calculate our loan amount, interest paid, etc. it is based on several hypotheses. This is given no. 7 in this list of the top 10 best search engines in the world.
Initially, it was developed by ex-Googlers. It was claimed that Blekko.com is a spam-free search engine. It was also claimed by ex-Googlers that it was extremely best for webmasters and search engine optimization (SEO). This is given no. 6 in this list of the top 10 best search engines in the world.
According to net market share, AOL is in the top 10 best search engines. It was an old famous search engine. Its market share is approximately 0.6%. AOL is a network and this network includes many popular websites. This is given no. 5 in this list of the top 10 best search engines in the world.
Ask.com is receiving around 3% of the search share only. Ask.com has been based upon the question/answer format. At Ask.com most questions are answered by other users or are in the form of polls. This search engine is trying its best to improve its ranking but Google, Bing, and Yahoo are still having the best ranking as compare to ask.com. However, it is a little unique as compare to other search engines it is based upon the answer and question format. This is given no. 4 in this list of the top 10 best search engines in the world.
To defeat Google, since October 2011 Yahoo search has been powered by Bing. Perhaps, Yahoo is the most popular email provider, but in the field of search, it is far behind Google which is why this is given no. 3 in this list of the top 10 best search engines in the world.
Microsoft, an outstanding company in the world has introduced Bing to challenge Google in the field of search but despite their tireless efforts, they have not yet convinced people that Bing is better than Google. There is a difference of 45% between their domination ranges. Google is still widely preferred by consumers. This is given no. 2 in this list of the top 10 best search engines in the world.
Google does not need to be introduced. Google is the best, complete, comprehensive, and swift search engine in the world. Google is holding a giant share in this field of search. Amazingly, 69.5% of searches are powered by Google and the remaining 30.5% of searches are powered by other several search engines. Google is also a dominating search engine in the mobile/tablet search engine market. It is dominating 89% of this field. Google is given no. 1 in this list of the top 10 best search engines in the world.
Further: No doubt, Google, Bing, and Yahoo are leading this field. In future, certainly, many more search engine will participate in this competition and is not impossible for any new search engine to cross Google after some year as perfection in search engines has not yet been attained.